Lowest Prices On Rotary lifts FaCtory Authorized Installation AND service on Rotary Lifts
Find the lowest prices on Rotary Lifts in CT, RI, and MA. 2 post lifts and 4 post lifts in stock. Viking Equipment is the largest Rotary distributor, installer, and service provider.
VIKING EQUIPMENT is an ALI Certified Lift Inspector.
Plus Shipping & Installation
The original and best asymmetric loading 10,000 lb. capacity 2-post lift.
- 30 degree rotated column design.
- ALI Gold Certified
- Adapters available.
- Shockwave DC power system available.
Smart lifts SL210 & Sl212
Viking Equipment is proud to offer Rotary’s Legendary Smart Lift Design With Features & Servicibility You Won’t Find Anywhere Else!
10,000 lbs & 12,000 lbs capacities available.
Smart Lift Features:
- Low profile TRIO arms for ease of entry in and out of the bay
- Fully enclosed in an environmentally friendly polymer containment
- Smartguard® plungers for years of trouble free operation
- ALI Gold Certified (SL210X)
SPO12 Two Post Lift
- 12,000lb. 2 Post, Above-Ground Symmetrical Lift
- 13’-8” overall height and 11’-5 5/8” overall width.
- Truck adapters with stackable inserts for added reach.
- Standard front and rear three stage arms.
- 208 volt, 1 phase, 2 HP Power Unit.
- Available in alternate height configurations.
14,000 lb. capacity general service 4-post lift. Model SM14 also available.
- 1/2” steel cable for greater lifting capacity
- Adjustable latch bar ensures the runways are level when resting on the latch bar at any of the multiple locking positions.
- Movable and replaceable rolling jack stops are made of “conveyor belt strength” rubber, giving the technician full flexibility to limit the travel of 1 or 2 jacks.
- Filter / lubricator / regulator for clean, lubricated air which will extend the life of your lift and air powered tools.
- Automatic ramp chocks engage when the lift is raised. Clearance holes allow the ramp chocks to clear runway bolts with less noise on vehicle approach.
18,000 lb capacity 4-post lift
Offers The Versatility You Need To Service Light and Medium Duty Commercial Vehicles With Ease!
- Cylinder located under the runway
- Dual function Sentinel Lock™ System
- Air Filter/Regulator/Lubricator
- Adjustable latch bars
- Single piece non-welded runway with tracks for rolling jacks
- ALI Gold Certified (SM18LO-X)
Two Post Symmetric Lift with 16,000 lb Capacity
- Capable of picking up class 1 through class 5 vehicles.
- Patented Trio™ arms with greater reach and easy-to-position adapters.
- Available with Shockwave™ technology which provides surprising lift speed along with accurate spotting via laser guidance.
- Air operated Lock Release
- ALI Gold Certified (SPO16X)
One Two Post Symmetric Lift to Rule Them All!
- Combining high capacity lifting with a low-profile stance.
- With a 20,000 lb capacity and industry-leading versatility you can take on more and never turn away profitable service work.
- This lift has the Rotary Trio arm design so techs can easily position adapters with impressive reach capabilities.
- 110-Volt DC Power and the best lifting speed in its class when ordered with Shockwave™.
- ALI Gold Certified (SPO20X)
Low Profile Double Section Scissor Lift
- 7,700 lb Capacity
- This low-profile design is great for shops with space limitations.
- Synchrodrive Equalization system keeps the platform equalized while you lift and lower vehicles, unlike competitive designs.
- Integrated folding ramps with diamond plate powder-coated platforms.
- High-strength steel construction with intuitive controls and flush and surface mount options.
- ALI Gold Certified
Low Rise Lift
- 10,000 lb Capacity
- Low Rise Lift allowing easy tire and brake work for a wide variety of vehicles.
- Wide drive-over ramps and side rails support wider vehicles on approach.
- Dual lifting cylinders and heat-resistant pads.
- Three-position adapters and (4) 1 ½” rubber blocks.
- ALI Gold Certified (VLXS10000)
Four Post Closed Front Drive On Lift
- 14,000 lb Capacity with 20 Inch single-piece runways for maximum strength.
- Powder Coated Hammer Tone paint finish and louvered ramps for added durability and traction.
- Adjustable latch bars keep the runways level in any locked position.
- Cylinders are under the runways, protected from corrosion and potential work-related damage.
- Polymer rollers provide quieter operation and help protect your shop floor.
- ALI Gold Certified
Did you Know?
Rotary offers a lift buying guide available for download.