Hunter HawkEye Elite® Alignment Systems
increase productivity (and profit) in your wheel service center!
the industry standard in Speed & ease of use
The HawkEye Elite® is Viking’s best-selling alignment system.
Get results in 90 seconds! (The fastest in the business.)
Wheel alignments are a basic part of automotive maintenance. Alignment systems evaluate the motion of the wheels according to the vehicle center line and determine the proper adjustments of the toe, camber and caster angles of the wheels to OEM specifications.
The Hunter Engineering HawkEye Elite® is the industry standard for its precision and speed. It performs full vehicle alignment checks in 90 seconds or less.
HawkEye Elite® Features:
QuickGrip® Wheel Adaptors
Hunter’s patented wheel adaptors weigh only 6lbs each.
- Easy, spring-loaded arms grip tires, not rims.
- 9″ profile. Space efficient, allows max steer procedure.
- Durable polymer construction will not dent or crack.
- Standard accessory with all HawkEye Elite® Alignment Systems.
Four High-Resolution cameras
These cameras target the sensors located on the QuickGrip® wheel adaptors. Available camera packages include:
- Fixed-column (fits most service bays)
- Motorized or manual movable cameras (allow add’l lift height)
- Cabinet mounted (for use in multiple alignment bays)
- Wall- or ceiling- mounted (space saving config.)
- Floor-mounted overhead (for drive-thru bays)
WinAlign® Software Console
- Largest vehicle information database available.
- VIN Scanner brings up vehicle-specific procedures.
- Easy-to-read user interface.
- Virtual View® 3D graphics, Top 20 Tools Motor Award.