FaCtory Authorized Installation AND service on Rotary Lifts
Rotary Smart lifts SL210 & Sl212:
Viking Equipment is proud to offer Rotary’s Legendary Smart Lift Design With Features & Servicibility You Won’t Find Anywhere Else!
10,000 lbs & 12,000 lbs capacities available.
Smart Lift Features:
- Low profile TRIO arms for ease of entry in and out of the bay
- Fully enclosed in an environmentally friendly polymer containment
- Smartguard® plungers for years of trouble free operation
- ALI Gold Certified (SL210X)
Rotary 2 post lifts:
Asymmetric loading 10,000 lb. capacity 2-post lift.
10,000 lb. lifting capacity
Rotary SPO Series:
Rotary SPO12 Two Post Above Ground Lift
- 12,000lb. 2 Post, Symmetrical Lift
- 13’-8” overall height and 11’-5 5/8” overall width.
- Truck adapters with stackable inserts for added reach.
- Standard front and rear three stage arms.
- 208 volt, 1 phase, 2 HP Power Unit.
- Available in alternate height configurations.
Rotary SPO15 and SPO18 Two Post Above Ground Lift
15,000 lbs, 18,000
Trust The Industry Standard Symmetrical 15,000 lb. Two Post
- Overhead cables insures proper equalization of the carriages, while providing an unobstructed floor
- Stackable adapters make contact to the vehicle quick and easy
- The locking system engages every 4” and is fully accessible for maintenance
- ALI Gold Certified (SPO15X) (SPO18X)
Rotary 4 Post lifts:
14,000 lb. capacity general service 4-post lift. Model SM14 also available.
- 1/2” steel cable for greater lifting capacity
- Adjustable latch bar ensures the runways are level when resting on the latch bar at any of the multiple locking positions.
- Movable and replaceable rolling jack stops are made of “conveyor belt strength” rubber, giving the technician full flexibility to limit the travel of 1 or 2 jacks.
- Filter / lubricator / regulator for clean, lubricated air which will extend the life of your lift and air powered tools.
- Automatic ramp chocks engage when the lift is raised. Clearance holes allow the ramp chocks to clear runway bolts with less noise on vehicle approach.
The SM18 Offers The Versatility You Need To Service Light and Medium Duty Commercial Vehicles With Ease!
- Cylinder located under the runway
- Dual function Sentinel Lock™ System
- Air Filter/Regulator/Lubricator
- Adjustable latch bars
- Single piece non-welded runway with tracks for rolling jacks
- ALI Gold Certified (SM18LO-X)
Viking Equipment services most major lift brands