PKS Lifts for the Ultimate in Heavy Duty Lifting
We sell install and service most Lifts to lift any vehicle. Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles and more.
This open top 2-post lift with hydraulic equalization boasts a 16,000 lb. capacity .
- 3/4″ thick fork mast steel columns
- 2 Horsepower Duplex Pump
- Clear floor (no plate) and open top (no overhead beam) for versatility
- Bearings are spaced 44″ apart on the carriage for maximum load distribution
- 4″ Sealed Steel Carriage
- Single point Air operated safety releases
- Hydraulic Equalization side to side. NO Chains or Cables
- Gear and sprocket automatic arm restraints
PLC Controlled open top 2-post lift 16,000 lb. capacity heavy duty lift.
- 3/4″ thick fork mast steel columns
- Clear floor (no plate) AND open top (no overhead beam), the most versatile truck lift available
- No chains or cables
- 4″ Sealed Steel Carriage Bearings spaced 44″ apart on the carriage for maximum load distribution
- Twin 2 Horsepower Duplex Pumps
- Advanced PLC control takes operator safety to the next level
- Synchronized lifting arms utilizing proximity sensors to guarantee uniform lifting
- Automatic operation shut-down if fault is detected, integrated warning light to alert operator
- Single point electric solenoid locks automatically engage during lift
- Gear and sprocket automatic arm restraints
The BP9 is perfect for service shops that need a two post lift. The BP9’s overall height is 111 1/4 inches tall so it will fit in most spaces even if you have 10 foot ceilings.
BP9 Series Features:
– Dual hydraulic cylinders
– 9,000 lbs. capacity lift for facilities with low ceilings
– Truck adapters included
– Carriage latch system – engages every 3″
– Powder coat, oven baked finish
– Secondary lock system includes a spring actuated slack chain locking device
2-post lift with 15,000 lbs capacity. Symmetrical column design, comes with four 5″ and four 10″ truck adapter extensions allowing you to lift a range of vehicles on the road today.
DP15S Series Features:
– Features symmetrical column design
– Direct-Pull Lifting – high efficiency, low maintenance technology
– Closed loop hydraulic system – preventing hydraulic contamination
– Powder coat pain is more durable than conventional coatings
– Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
– Padded shut-off bar
– High tech gear style arm restraints
– Low profile arms and truck adapters
– Dual point release lock in each column
– Optional high rise and extended height available
This 2-post vehicle lift has 10,000 lbs capacity. The I10 features low-profile/oversized pads with multiple extensions to raise almost any vehicle on the road.
I10 Series Features:
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for lifting passenger cars, trucks and vans.
- The I10 has been third party tested by ETL and approved by ALI.
- 3-stage front arm design enables easier positioning
- Adapter storage bracket kit
- Full stroke
- Direct pull lifting
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column
- Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
12,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans.
I12 Series Features:
– 12,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans.
– The I12 is third party certified by ALI.
– Hydraulic cylinders in each column:
Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
– Overhead cable equalization.
– Single point lock release
– Large rubber-padded swivel adapters with extra height extensions (4-1/2″ and 8-1/2″) are standard.
– Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level.
– Padded overhead height limit switch bar.
– Durable powder coat finish – standard color of lift is blue with yellow arms. Red lift with yellow arms also available at no extra cost.
Full-Rise Mobile Columns:
Lift virtually any vehicle, anywhere, for inspection or service.
- Available in 12, 18, 24, 30, or 40 thousand lb. lifting capacity per column
- Available in sets of 2, 4, 6, or 8 columns – total capacities up to 320,000 lbs!
- PLC control with 1 master control per pair of columns
- Electric hydraulic full rise lifting (67” to bottom of fork) in 66 seconds
- Single point electric solenoid lock releases, dead man style operation
- Nineteen locking positions (one every 3”) for safe versatility in work heights
- Adjustable forks handle wheels from 22” to 48” diameter, standard 12” fork length (optional 22”)
- PLC control with proximity sensors and electric selonoid locks 1/4” formed columns with four 2” x 4” HSS steel tubes
- Rubber coated steel wheels with pallet style jacking
- No mechanical screws or bearings to wear out
- Premium PPG Alkyd Enamel finish with titanium dioxide
- 1/4” chain driven proximity sensors accurately control column height
Tandem Axle Mobile Lifts:
- This heavy duty series of lifts are capable of lifting your heaviest tandem axles trucks busses and even Military Vehicles!
- Available in 18,000 lbs per column capacity or 24,000 lbs per column capacity lifts.
Heavy Duty 4-Post:
Available in up to 80,000 lb. capacities.
- Available in 12, 15, & 18 thousand pound capacities
- Under the deck cable lifting, no loud obstructive above deck locks
- Solid steel pulleys with sealed steel roller bearings for safety and long life (no brass bushings)
- Open front available in 15k or 18k capacities for alignment and suspension service
- 17’ deck lengths with 22” width runways on 12 & 15,000 lb capacities
- 19’ decks with 24” wide runways on 18k models (Optional 25” to 28” runways”
- Superior strength, columns made from 7/8” fork mast steel
- 4” sealed steel roller bearings
- Wide flange beam runways
- Low approach angle ramps
- Available in 18, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 & 80 thousand lb capacities
- Four Hydraulic cylinders handle direct drive lifitng (no cables, no chains)
- Two 2HP pump/motor power packs per lift
- Columns manufactured with dual 2” x 4” HSS Steel reinforcing tubing
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controls) standard on 50, 60, 70, & 80,000 lb capacities
- Full 24” wide runways on all models
Mid-Rise Mobile Columns:
31.5” rise height makes these columns ideal for wheel and drive train service.
- 31.5” Rise Height makes these columns ideal for wheel and drive train service
- Available in 24, 36 & 48 thousand lb lifting capacity (per column pair)
- Eight mechanical lock positions with single point lock release
- Adjustable forks handle tires from 22” to 48” diameter
- Capable of single column operation or tandem column
- Air or electric/hydraulic lifting with 4HP air/hydraulic vane style pump
- Large spring loaded wheel casters for easy mobility on all surfaces
- Includes standard bumper lifting adapter and adjustable forks
- Twin 2” x 4” steel HSS tubing supports
10,000 lb. capacity Twin-post SmartLift.
12,000 lb. capacity Twin-post SmartLift.
14,000 lb. capacity general service 4-post lift. Model SM14 also available.
- 1/2” steel cable for greater lifting capacity
- Adjustable latch bar ensures the runways are level when resting on the latch bar at any of the multiple locking positions.
- Movable and replaceable rolling jack stops are made of “conveyor belt strength” rubber, giving the technician full flexibility to limit the travel of 1 or 2 jacks.
- Filter / lubricator / regulator for clean, lubricated air which will extend the life of your lift and air powered tools.
- Automatic ramp chocks engage when the lift is raised. Clearance holes allow the ramp chocks to clear runway bolts with less noise on vehicle approach.
10,000, 12,000, and 15,000 lb. capacity EnviroLift Cassette Style Inground Lift.
- Maximizes bay work area. No lost apce for above ground columns
- No vehicle door obstruction
- Removable and relocatable
- 3” incremental air locks
- Sealed InGround containment
- Standard 3-position flip-up pads
- Available in 10,000, 12,000, and 15,000 lb. Models
- Widest drive-thru in the industry
Asymmetric loading 10,000 lb. capacity 2-post lift.
10,000 lb. lifting capacity
Rotary SPO12 Two Post Above Ground Lift
- 12,000lb. 2 Post, Symmetrical Lift
- 13’-8” overall height and 11’-5 5/8” overall width.
- Truck adapters with stackable inserts for added reach.
- Standard front and rear three stage arms.
- 208 volt, 1 phase, 2 HP Power Unit.
- Available in alternate height configurations.
Connect With Our Team
700 INDUSTRIAL PARK RD, DEEP RIVER, CT 06417